The Republic of Freedomia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Republic of Freedomia

Internet Forum for the Republic of Freedomia

LONG LIVE FREEDOMIA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREEDOMIA!
Attention! Please visit the citizenship area and apply to become a citizen!
Freedomian Territories have been reorganized, with new cities being established.
No War announcements at this time, check in later. Smile
Freedomian Expo: Confirmed by PM Williams that expo will be scheduled for April 10th, 2012, at 12:00.
You can advertise in Freedomia for small fees! We accept dollars, Burgins, and most foreign currencies. Contact our President if interested!
Geraldo School project completed!
The 2012 Freedomian General Elections are coming in! Get ready! Very Happy
These forums are restored as of July 2016!

2 posters

The Great Forum Migration.

Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

The Great Forum Migration. Empty The Great Forum Migration.

Post by Mark Williams II 31st July 2012, 8:41 pm

Ladies and gentlemen. Fellow Senators of this grand Republic. Citizens. Comrades.

We can now become a bigger and better nation than ever before, and as Emperor of Freedomia and Virtual Communications Administrator, I am pleased to launch "The Great Forum Migration", in which we will move from this forum to another, more organized, less cluttered one, that is also much more technologically advanced than this one.

This project has been top-secret in the works for some time now, and things are already off to a lovely start, with Senator Annabel L. Williams and Senator Landon G. Hildebrandt already registered and posting. This new forum is also constructed to suit our new Constitution--as well as the new territories we will soon recieve once the Kirkland Merge occurs. Yes, indeed, this has also been classified government information--the Greater Empire of Kirkland will merge into this Republic on August 1st, 2012, at Noon--this merge will be made official by a motion in the Imperial Senate in a few days.

As Chair of the Imperial Senate, I am additionally closing the Senate sub-forum on this forum here--all further Senate posts are to go here, on our new forum: http://freedomia.createmybb3.com/forum-8.html

I am also personally moving my virtual Imperial Offices to the new forum as well. I am asking for assistance in moving passed and failed legislation to the new Senate chambers as well, as well as other topics that need to be re-created and moved.

Among the many wonderful things this new forum has include a custom Freedomia banner on the front page, something that we cannot do with our current software! Furthermore, we plan on looking into our own Freedomia Domain name, perhaps .co.cc.

I am not going to fully close this forum, however, I am going to close all of the government and military areas here:

The Imperial Ministorial
    The Imperial Senate
    The Empiral Court
    The Freedomian Armed Forces (FAF)
    The Nobility Committee
    and all of their subforums are hereby closed. All further business shall be conducted on their respective new forum at www.freedomia.createmybb3.com

As I mentioned "more modern technology", instant replies are now available, and the forum uses the same software as the MicroWiki Forums, and has a reputation ability! Our new forum is also more organized, easy-to-navigate, and less complicated. Furthermore, some organizations that had forums here on this forum will not be on the new one, namely inactive ones.

I ask that everyone register on this new forum effective immediately. Territorial leaders, please move the topics from your territory's forum here to the new forum for your territory. If you need help, ask me.

I intend to have every single topic on this forum moved to the new one by September 1st, 2012. Help me complete this goal! If we all move 50 topics a day (it may seem extreme, but copy-and-paste makes things rather quick) than we can probably achieve the goal by then if not sooner.

If you have any questions, post them here.

Thank you.
    Gerenia
    Gerenia
    President
    President

The Great Forum Migration. Empty Re: The Great Forum Migration.

Post by Gerenia 31st July 2012, 8:58 pm

As President of the Republic, I hereby declare this post to be the possible last one in this forum. Now well, speaking as a humble Gerenian, in my nation movings and migrations are well seen, as they are considered to be opportunities to make a new start.
    Best wishes for all of us and the new forum.
    EDIT: I'm moving my office tomorrow morning.
    Regards,
    Mark Williams II
    Mark Williams II
    Emperor
    Emperor

Aries Posts : 1473

Post by Mark Williams II 31st July 2012, 9:22 pm

Gerenia wrote:As President of the Republic, I hereby declare this post to be the possible last one in this forum. Now well, speaking as a humble Gerenian, in my nation movings and migrations are well seen, as they are considered to be opportunities to make a new start.
    Best wishes for all of us and the new forum.
    EDIT: I'm moving my office tomorrow morning.
    Regards,

Mr. President, I thank you for your cooperation and enthusiasm for this decision. I also commend you for your first post on our new forum. This is a great day for us!

Golden August, anyone? :@@

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:06 pm